- Bandpass & Bandstop
- Narrow bandwidths < 0.5%
- 15% frequency tuning range
- Passband designs within the 1 GHz to 45 GHz Range
- Bus controlled or manual
- High power versions
- Very low insertion loss & high Q
- Programmable – BUS Controlled GPIB or Manual
- Other Interfaces available
Flann have developed a range of tuneable bandpass and bandstop filters. The generally excepted combination of high power handling with very low insertion loss, by convention, mutually necessitated the use of high Q cavity filters.
Flann have addressed these needs by designing new tuning techniques to derive mechanically tuned filters; such filters were previously regarded as not practically achievable.
The Flann tuning technique provides high reliability with a sustained repeatable performance.
Models with BUS control can be integrated into automated / remotely controlled applications.
Advantages of using Flann Tuneable Filters
Band Pass Type
• System designers can now use a single filter rather thannetworks of switched filters
• Power budgets have more margin than using varactor tunedfilters
• Mobile operators can meet tighter emissions criteria whenchannel switching
• Radio users can have frequency agility with better security
Band Stop / Notch Type
- Radar operators can “low cost” test their own spuriousemissions
- Communications users cantrace unwanted receivedsignals causing interference
- In Rectangular, Single or Double Ridge Waveguide
- Lowpass, Highpass or Bandpass types
- Bandwidths from 0.1 % to 40 %
- Passbands within the range 1 GHz to 130 GHz
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Harmonic types
- Reflective and Absorptive