- Balanced Calorimeter
- Low thermal time constant
- Novel, high sensivity thermopile
- High thermal insulation
- Suitable for continuous immersion in air or water bath
- Configurable with customer’s Thermistor
- High accuracy power metrology and calibra! on
- Transfer of RF power to DC power for measurement
Water Bath options, outline dimensions 570mm high x 239mm diameter. Weight 17kg.
Air Bath option, outline dimensions 325mm high x 239mm diameter. Weight 15kg.
The calorimeter has two identical thermistor detectors and a low thermal ! me constant which means the calorimeter equilibrates quickly. Insulating waveguide sections thermally isolate the thermistor. These allow standards organisations to calibrate thermistor power detectors for frequencies between 20-500GHz.
Important: Requires Thermistors
Custom built instruments can be supplied; please contact the sales team for more information.
Please specify the following: