- Ethernet Control Motorised Operation
- +24 V DC Operating Voltage – mains
adaptor is supplied
- Models from 6.58 to 500 GHz
(WG15, WR112 to WM570, WR2.2)
- Full Waveguide Band Operation
- 0 to 60 dB Attenuation Range
- Attenuation Accuracy <0.1 dB or 1%
(whichever is greater)
– the best on the market!
- 0 to 60 dB Cycle Speed <1 second
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Testing millimetre-wave Point to Point Radios
- Bit error rate testing
- Fade margin testing
- Transceiver diversit
The Series 625-03 Ethernet range of High Precision Programmable Attenuators utilise the proven rotary vane principle and Flann’s “Industry Standard” experience to offer very high performance at a competitive price.
This model is based on Flann’s highly respected Series 620/621 Rotary Attenuators, which offer high accuracy and high repeatability over the full attenuation range. In addition to the microwave performance expected of Flann, the Series 625-03 offers Ethernet control enabling connectivity from anywhere worldwide. The integrated touch screen display enables full manual operation where an Ethernet connection may not be available.
Repositioning time between 0 and 60 dB is less than one second.
Additional functionality features enable the instrument to be driven to higher attenuation values, 70 dB or 80 dB for example.
Please note: The traditional CP2021 Control Processor is not required to drive the instrument.