For almost 70 years Flann Microwave Ltd has been the market-leading designer and manufacturer of precision passive RF, Microwave and millimetric products, solutions and service. We produce critical components and sub-systems required to deliver, test, measure and calibrate systems operating from 300MHz to 1.1THz, supplying to several industry sectors:
- SATCOM & Spaceflight
- Metrology, Test & Measurement
- R&D & Academia
- Telecommunications 5G & 6G
- Aerospace & Defence
From the company’s inception in 1956, Flann has and continues to be a family run business. We employ around 65 highly skilled engineers and professionals who have supported us as the company’s global reputation for quality, reliability and performance has grown.
Located in Bodmin, Cornwall, our purpose-built factory and business premises occupy an area of 1800m2 situated in attractive grounds with views over the rolling Cornish countryside.
Since 1993 Flann has held a quality system status with the accreditation ISO9001:2015 which we continue to comply with
Flann’s on-going policy of maintaining the highest standards ensures that the Company’s global reputation for quality, reliability and performance will continue into the future.
- Export sales are in excess of 80% of total production.
- Technical sales and service support operating from offices in the UK.
- Global customer base including many leading companies in Communications, Research & Development, and Aerospace & Defence
- Worldwide distribution network dedicated to the supply and service of our products in a global market.
- Dynamic R&D initiative developing the next generation of passive microwave components.
- Project management, consultancy and customised product manufacture.
- Computer-aided-engineering facilities for consistent quality of manufacture and life-long in-service performance.